Time is TBD|
Firewise Chipper Days 2021
TWO FREE Chipper Days in 2021!
Sign up early as spots do fill up!
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Firewise Chipper Days 2021, Bald Hill, California 95603, USA
About the Event
2021 CHIPPER DAYS ANNOUNCEMENT Chipper days, funded by MWPA and sponsored by FIRESafe MARIN, are back! Here is the skinny. New in 2021:
- Two curbside chipper events in your area.
- Suggested pile size is 10 feet x 4 feet x 4 feet. The registration process will allow people to request the removal of larger piles.
- Piles are to be placed on the curb on Monday morning (Tuesday if Monday is a holiday) by 8am the week of their event. The piles will be picked up by Friday of that week.
- Residents who used the reservation system in 2020 will receive an alert for their 2021 Chipper events.
Pre-registration is required: https://www.chipperday.com/marin
- Find more information related to Chipper Days program at www.firesafemarin.org/chipper and www.chipperday.com/marin.
Firewise Leaders' Involvement:
Please visit our website to confirm when your neighborhood Chipper Days are scheduled. Note, your Firewise site may straddle a few different dates. Notify your residents of the upcoming Chipper Day event.
- Email your Firewise contacts with the dates and registration website address. Please see “Chipper announcement” sample email.
- Print out and distribute a “Chipper” door hanger. This is a good way to collect more emails for your membership rolls!
- Make a “poster” announcement and put in an A-frame.
- You may want to assist residents in signing up if they do not have access to a computer. If residents cannot register by email, they can call us at (415) 570-4FSM .
- At some point after the Chipper event is over, you will receive an estimate of how much fuel was removed from your Firewise site and related cost estimate you can report for your Firewise USA renewal.
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kathleen, Arann, Dominic